Thursday, October 27, 2016

Social Media Awareness

We read an article today in class we read an article about social media awareness. It talked about how some colleges look at applicants social media pages in order to see if they are the type of person they want to accept into their college. If a students media page is the reason they don't get accepted, they don't get to know that, which I think is unfair. Colleges also don't take they time to find out if they got the right social media page, so they may be basing your acceptance on an account that isn't even your's.

From this article, I learned that I need to be more safe with whatever I post, tweet, snap, pin etc., and make sure the content I have posted is the type of person I want colleges to see me as. If you wouldn't post it with your grandma watching, you shouldn't post it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment