Friday, December 16, 2016

e9 Semester 1 Reflection

Some of my areas of strength this semester were my video skills, like using all six shots, and the ability to tell a complete story. I'm also pretty good at sketching original ideas, and color theory.

However, I do have areas where I need to improve, I'm defiantly not perfect by any means. In video, I sometimes forget to use the rule of thirds, and often times my shots go over a few seconds. In graphic design, I need to improve in using adobe illustrator and time management.

I loved exploring my different abilities in these fields, and I especially loved the different classmates and teachers I met along the way. I met great, long lasting friends through this program who I am extremely thankful for.

If I had to change something, I would make sure that I use my time more wisely, and make sure all of my assignments get turned in on time. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing.

Overall, I learned to put myself out there, gain friendships and be as creative as possible. These classes have no restrictions when it comes to creative possibility, which I find great.

My goal for next semester is to use my time wisely, and to improve my skills and develop more connections and friendships. This program is about more than just using your creative skills to make videos, animations, and graphics. It's also about important interpersonal skills that I will learn and carry with me for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment